- Support, lead, organize and participate in conferences and other opportunities to provide educational opportunities related to the ASEAN-FEN’s mission, for the members and general public.
- Develop and promote research initiatives, and provide and coordinate infrastructure and personnel for research on fisheries and aquaculture for the ASEAN-FEN’s core and associate members.
- Develop and promote student, academia and expert exchange programs and credit exchange programs for undergraduate and post-graduate studies among the ASEAN-FEN’s core and associate members.
- Seek opportunities to collectively advocate to, and partner and collaborate with, local international organizations and authorities in opportunities that advance the mission of ASEAN-FEN.
- Support and facilitate the programs of scientists, educators, and students at institutions represented by the core and associate members.
- Collaborate with other global networks, universities and institutes to promote education, research and capacity building efforts in the ASEAN region to greater heights.
..the fisheries and aquaculture oriented institutions within the Southeast Asia region”
“ASEAN Fisheries Education Network” (ASEAN-FEN) consists a team of university-based consortia representing…
Support and enhance the fisheries and aquaculture sector through education, research and public outreach in the Southeast Asia region.